It was recently my birthday and I’ve been falling in love with Watercoloring, so when I saw this handmade set of Watercolors on ETSY named Happy Birthday with 4 beautiful colors I knew It was meant to be. Here is the very beginnings of this card
Here I was just having fun painting with these fabulous paints, trying out the colors, and checking to see if it would work with the Altenew Fantasy Floral Die. Then I saw the sketch for the Challenge and decided to try painting the background....here is what I came up with.
This Happy Birthday Watercolor Set is from DesignsByRachelBeth on ETSY. The Thank You Die is from Pretty Pink Posh. I really enjoyed painting this whole card. I’m not sure how much I
Like the background, but I love how the layered flower and Thank You Dies turned out.
Thanks so much for visiting my Happy Artsy Place, hope you liked my creation.....Also hope you come back again💖. -Jodi
Beautiful take on the sketch!
ReplyDelete