Those were my inspirations....and here is what I came up with....
I included all 3 pictures because they look a little different depending on how much light was coming through the window. It’s still gloomy here but I got a little better pictures today. I included the 3rd because you can barely see the stamping I did on the background of snowflakes using Archival Brilliance Moonlight White ink. Next I used my MFT Snowflake Splendor kit for the rest except the embossing powder in Sapphire and the sentiment and its die are from the MFT Snowglobe Set. I love the snowflake dies and thought they would be perfect for the colors in the CTD469.
Thanks for your visit today and hope you will return. -Jodi
Sweet card! Great use of the challenges! So happy you joined us at CTD!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful combination of the challenges! I love that sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown!!
ReplyDelete