Today I am sharing my entry for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. This week the inspiration is Shimmer and Shine, my favorite things to have on my creations 💖.
I started with the Simon Says Stamp Star Medallion Stencil. Then I made a mixture of texture paste, acrylic paint and glitter to make my textured design with the stencil.....it really has a lot of sparkle that you can't see in the picture. I was planning on making a card but once I had this done I just couldn't cut that design, so I found an acrylic frame/ platform to adhere it to for a wall hanging.
So, for a decoration it needed something behind it so I got out glitter cardstock and sprayed it to add a little color...then decided I would use all three layers of the words and use that same paper as the middle layer. The three dies are Honey Bee Stamps Honey Cuts and I love that they have three layers and you can use one, two, or three. I cut the bottom layer from gold vellum and the word dies from silver cardstock.
In person this is really full of shimmer and shine, so much that I think I will do something similar for the holidays. Thank You for visiting my creative place today. Have a great Day😊.
Jodi
This card is so pretty, love medallion stencil. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra
ReplyDelete